Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dragon Quest 8 Log 1 - Waterfall Cave

The first dungeon is the cave on that waterfall.


As promised! Finally! The chronicles of my playtime in Dragon Quest! Here is what I have right now.

First I started on the world and someone wants me to get the crystal ball on the waterfall cave for 'em! Of course I oblige. Yeah. I'm that kind.

Inside the waterfall cave. (With a torch! Ha.)

Inside the waterfall cave there are lots of waterfalls. That is why it's called waterfall cave(duh).
Inside there are lots of Mecha-mynahs(when they die their heads come off... not a pretty sight! why does this have to appear in the game? hahaha) and lots of loot(almost all of which are garbage).

Then I meet... the mighty Hammerhood!

Hammerhood. Poor fellow.

Hammerhood greets you with the knowledge that you know you have to fight him so that you can pass the gate... turns out that if you choose your words right, he will let you pass through. If you still wanna take a go at him(like I did) go ahead, you will feel sorry for this dude. Don't say I did'nt warn you.

And finally! The Waterfall of the waterfall cave!

You guess right. Better prepare for a boss battle.

Here is the last stop(actually there is another one where there is a treasure chest where you can get a Copper Sword, the slime will tell you about it) in your trip along the beautiful(if somewhat small) waterfall cave. You know there is a boss battle lurking around the corner(or in this case, in front of the waterfall) so heal up!

Ah.. so I bravely go to the waterfall...


The crystal ball, finally I can go home... but wait!
Who is that coming from the waterfall?

It's Geyzer! Hideous freak.

It's Geyzer! Fortunately he is not that hard. Don't go easy on him. After we beat this man of the waterfall(or fallwater, as Geyzer says), he gives us back the crystal ball kindly. He is not a bad dude after all. Just a funny one. Haha.



This concludes my first journey on Dragon Quest 8! Hope you enjoyed it. ^_^


"I accept dehands... Or is it defeat?"
Shame on you if you don't get it. Haha.


On the next episode! We head for Port Prospect!

Even if the picture is grainy anyone can see that
the road to Port Prospect is a beautiful one.

PS(I skipped the Alexandria part. Did'nt take any pictures there. Hahaha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment